As you plan your visit, here is useful information;
- Will sleep 6, no more than 10 at anyone time
- 1 king bed, 1 queen, 2 twins, (you make the beds with our clean sheets, leave your used linens in laundry basket when you leave.) Lots of pillows.
- Well equipped kitchen
- Good barbeque and tools
- Patio set
- DVD player and some DVD’s
- Internet, Cable TV
- Laundry available with Tide and Bounce sheets.
- Wonderful Beach, walk for miles
- Beach access right across the street
- Fire pit and lots of wood
- Paper products (Toilet tissue, Kleenex, Paper towels, coffee filters, saran wrap, tin foil etc., provided
- Dish soap, dishwasher soap, basic cleaning supplies provided
- First aid Kit
- PERSONAL ITEMS (Soap shampoo etc) NOT PROVIDED.
- Basic beach chairs, stacked on the beach
- All season cottage, furnace, gas fireplace, AC
It is our goal that our guests need only to bring their clothing, personal items and groceries, however PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BEACH TOWELS and some bath towels hand towels and face cloths. There are tea towels.